AutoJumble & Swap Meets.... SUNDAY 12th September 2021
AutoJumble & Swap Meets… 12th SEPTEMBER 2021
NY500 Auto Jumble & Swap Meet is an all new gathering…. NEXT MEET IS 12TH SEPTEMBER 2021!!
The auto jumble is to take place every 2nd Sunday of the month all year round, we open the doors at 8am for the public while sellers are welcome anytime between 6am – 9am.
We have easily 150 pitches with up to lots of buyers attending. Our on- site facilities include a brand new cafe, full toilet facilities inc Disabled, Showroom, Outdoor Shop and more!
ON THIS OCCASION, IT IS FREE ENTRY TO ALL SELLERS AND BUYERS – TO ENSURE YOU CAN ALL ENJOY TRACTION CONTROL’S CAR EVENT DUE THE SAME DAY
NEXT AUTOJUMBLE IS MARCH 2022
Full details to be found on www.ny500.co.uk/swap-meet or ask a member of staff
WE’VE TEAMED UP WITH CAR CALENDAR TO GIVE A SUPER EASY WAY TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR OUR EVENTS …. SO PLEASE BOOK BELOW OR IN PERSON AT THE CAFE
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE TICKETS ON THE GATE – THIS IS GOING TO BE A BUSY EVENT SO WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPACE AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRE BOOKING
No rubbish at all to be left – TAKE IT HOME!
You must keep your stall behind the white lines at all times.
1. No illegal or stolen goods to be sold.
2. No hot or cold takeaway foods or Coca Cola and Tango or any other branded food/ drink Products to be sold. NO food stalls will be permitted.
3. You can not sell any Replica’s, Copies, Pirate Videos, Tapes and Disk’s.
4. No Firearms, Livestock, Pornographic material or Alcohol to be sold.
5. We accept no responsibility for your stalls, property or yourselves or workers.
6. No booking required – however we really advise that you do book as it will be busy and we only have a limited amount of pitches
7. Please note we support Police, Trading Standards, Health and Safety etc. and give them our full co-operation.
8. Pitches are allocated at our sole discretion and this entry does not give the pitch holder exclusive possession of any part of the auto jumble
9. TAKE HOME ALL OF YOUR PINS AND PEGS PLEASE!
gates open at 6am for sellers, arrive before 9am. (no booking required but is advised)
spaces allocated “first come first served basis” for those without bookings.
Booked sellers are allocated spaces on a booking first basis
No refunds or exchanges will be given due to any unforeseen circumstance inc the weather
gates open 8am onwards, time to grab some bargains!
finishing time depends on the weather but usually 3pm onwards however you can spend your time in our Showroom afterwards and enjoy our Cafe
No refunds or exchanges will be given under any circumstance
Public admission *£2 per person (age 12 and overs no concessions)
Sellers – outdoors only:
£20 per pitch. All pitches are the same size, demarked. More than one pitch can be purchased to suit your needs!
‘Sell what you Brung’ – Free to sell any Classic/ Sports cars or bikes * in dedicated sales pitch. Paperwork will be given to fill out to put in your windscreen for potential buyers. Vehicles in this area MUST stay for the duration of the day specified for all potential buyers to see.
No Elec available. Stay within your designated lined space please!
Booking Advised and pitches allocated at our discretion..
ON SITE FOOD AND TOILETS!